BEFORE THE PMU/MICROBLADING PROCEDURE
– The skin cannot be irritated (too much sun, solarium, chemical and acid peels! Of course, for the area where we will do the perm.)
– Pimples, bumps, birthmarks and other skin formations are not and should not be affected by micropigmentation!
– Lip micropigmentation is not performed if herpes is in the active stage. (What to do if there is not, but often the virus is active – I will tell you a little later!)
– It is not recommended to use drugs that promote blood circulation, drink strong coffee, tea and smoke right before the procedure, this can increase blood vessels, which in turn means greater sensitivity during the procedure, reducing the effectiveness of anesthesia.
– It is also not recommended during the first two days of the menstrual cycle, as there may be increased sensitivity during the procedure
Interested in training?
For now, beauty care trainings are provided both in person and online. If you are interested in learning ES Beauty Lab’s licensed program training, please contact me by filling out the form or logging in on Whats App, Telegram or FB.