Skaistuma un grima pamati
What do you need to know?
o start a beauty course, you generally don’t need to have prior knowledge in the field. However, some common prerequisites include:
– Basic knowledge of personal hygiene and grooming.
– An interest in the beauty industry and a desire to learn about different beauty techniques and practices.
– Good hand-eye coordination and dexterity for tasks such as makeup application and nail art.
– A willingness to learn and adapt to new information, products, and techniques.
– A commitment to following health and safety regulations, including infection control and sanitation practices.
– Basic mathematical skills for tasks such as calculating product quantities and measurements.
What will you learn?
Our knowledgeable instructors are ready to guide you from beginner to professional. While working with cruelty-free, 100% vegan Aveda products, students learn modern techniques that will help them become skilled, confident professionals in their field. We pride ourselves on providing a learning environment that fosters growth, teamwork, and professional development. While training in our program, you will also be equipped with all the products you need to satisfy your client
Skaistuma Un Grima Pamati
Our knowledgeable instructors are ready to guide you from beginner to professional.